Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Pigs can SO fly!

Who says Pigs dont fly?
Chalk pastel and acrylic Two versions for your viewing pleasure... which do you prefer?




15 comments:

Ian T. said...

Janice, this rocks! I reckon Pink Floyd should reform just to get this on a cover!

Anonymous said...

Really good stuff you got here! Love it!

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Very fun!

trudette said...

Of course they can fly, great picture, love the action you've created.

Ginger*:) said...

I love the attitude here! Colors and texture are really inviting !

Tony LaRocca said...

I dunno, I think it could work, but the wingspan would have to be a bit bigger. Mmmm... Pork Wings...

Mia (a.k.a."The Great Blogbina") said...

When given a choice between two images of a winged pig in a leather jacket, I think it may be impossible to choose one favorite!

This is really funny - I appreciate your humor.

Roger said...

Hi Janice, great textures, good pigs, I will try my hand at the illustration Friday subject next week.
you inspired me.

adrienne trafford said...

this is beautifully done...it's hard to choose because both work...i do like the stark white background and the high contrast...the wings are so luminous!

Curious Art said...

I love this-- I have an Indonesian winged pig figure "flying" over my fireplace, so you know I'm a believer! I'm partial to the blue background since to me it seems more airborne that way, but both are great-- full of consummate pigginess!

Rupesh Talaskar said...

hi
this is really good...i like your blog...keep posting!!!!!!
tc
bye..

moonsandstars said...

beautiful color!amazing!

° said...

yep last trime i saw a flying piggy was at a pink floyd concert. bot are good but the top feels more intimitading

Lauren Kate said...

Wow, these are really good!!
I think I agree with adrienne trafford - I love the white background, but they are both so great!!

Tina Poe said...

I really like your use of media and the painterly feel. Your use of strong colors give a lot of life to your paintings!