Illustration Friday: Blanket: DogsPlay: 2 of 2
Acrylic 16x20
Quite often we find our dog in this position... underneath the blanket.
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too."
Please click on picture for a BIGGER AND BETTER view, and all comments are appreciated as well 
18 comments:
Awww!! I love both of these!! What a sweet face on that pup. Great take on the theme!
Really nice job. I just LOVE your poppy painting and the flamingo painting. You are one talented lady!
Lovelly dog, really nice illustration!
I love little doggies! They love blankets. Great illustration for this week!
That's pretty nice. I really like the energy of the background setting this off...
Hi Janice...
So happy you popped by for a treat...and no worries ...mine are all zero calories..lol
I live in Ontario too...nice to meet you and find your blog...
great work on this week's theme "Blanket" This is the first week I didn't post for the theme in a long time...
I will be back...
Cheers,
Diana
Very expressive ... which isn't easily discernible until you look at the image full size.
Thanks Liz... This dog is actually 11 years old and though he has been through eye surgery already.. HIs glacouma (sp? ) came back, in one eye and the other is getting cloudy as well.. He is quite the character, playful and well loved.
thankyou "life without novocaine"! Its nice that you managed to look through my blog!
rui sousa..and candace... I do appreciate your words...
Hey Brine Blank, thankyou... not nearly as much energy as this guy shows when he is in a playful mood :)
Diana... nice to know another canadian... ! This is my first week.. I've felt more or less back on my feet. So look forward to being a regular contributor again myself!
Aw Mick.. thankyou... (my turn to blush) :)
This is a very expressive painting.Plenty of emotions to explore here. Great work!
Fantastic painting! I love the confident strokes.
wow, amazing painting...beautiful choose of colors. i don't mind hang it on my wall. :)
Dog and blankets, two of my favorite things! I hide under a blanket and my dog tries to find her way underneath to get to me. Terrific work!
very sweet. what a cute face!
I like the energy in your strokes with this one!
Dogs do love blankets and standing over the heat registers. This is a wonderful image!
uhmmm dont know which one i like best since they are both done in a different style but i can relate to both.
guess i like the colors in the bottom and the image in the top. also like the way the paw breaks the border of the pic nice touch.
I love your illustration.
My dog, Milo, do the same... 8)
Very nice illustration! I like the looseness of your brushwork and the composition. Cute doggie too.
Post a Comment