Illustrator and artist All reproductive rights to works in this blog are reserved and copyrighted
Something I recently finished and if you look at the eyes... It is a 'bit' of a twist
Another beautiful pastel here, Jan. I love the background (you do those so very well) and the dog. :)
Wow - beautiful piece -textrures colors and feel. The eyes in her reflection are meeting the dog's- interesting!
I love this image!Is magical.Those reflections are beautifull!
Another wonderful painting, I love the colours, and the way the girl and the dog are looking at each other.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Another beautiful pastel here, Jan. I love the background (you do those so very well) and the dog. :)
Wow - beautiful piece -textrures colors and feel. The eyes in her reflection are meeting the dog's- interesting!
I love this image!
Is magical.
Those reflections are beautifull!
Another wonderful painting, I love the colours, and the way the girl and the dog are looking at each other.
Post a Comment