Illustrator and artist All reproductive rights to works in this blog are reserved and copyrighted
coming soon.
I like both of these a lot. I'm especially intrigued by the much more contemporary treatment given the final study.
You've captured real personality! Hope you feel better soon.
Lovely piece....sorry I missed the last two! The one below is charming as well! Love the little dog and the carefree pose of the girl.
this tugs at my heart! you really caught this ladies spirit! Love this!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like both of these a lot. I'm especially intrigued by the much more contemporary treatment given the final study.
You've captured real personality! Hope you feel better soon.
Lovely piece....sorry I missed the last two! The one below is charming as well! Love the little dog and the carefree pose of the girl.
this tugs at my heart! you really caught this ladies spirit! Love this!
Post a Comment