100% not finished Illustration friday
This piece is 30x36 and acrylic...I was looking to capture the sense of serenity of a summers day...yet leave the feeling that even so...there might be other things going on in the background. Below see the progress....and thankyou for your comments and support!
Janice
First version!. Please click on pictures for a better view 
7 comments:
janice, i like it, looks like a really good start cant wait for u to finish it: michael dailey
Janice, I like this a lot. For me, the leggings sort of date the image and might be a bit too much going on for me, but I really like what you've got going on here!
Hope your new year will be a great one for you.
Happy New Year. As anonymous and digital scott have said, this a good start. I also agree with the point that there's a lot going on here that I'm sure you'll address as the work progresses.
You are an amazing artist. this painting is incredible. I love all the colors that you used and the scenerey. Great job, its beautiful.
That little girl knew just what she wanted to wear that day! Some days I want to wear polka-dots and stripes too! How relaxed she is just being her! Really lovely painting
well I got rid of the socks... added more background, filled in the flowers.... worked on darks... Fixed up the sky...
Im still thinking about the birds...challenging myself to work on some grass... softening up her body... but that will come later... I can leave this for a bit now, and move onto something else for a bit.
Exceptional painting, you really cptured the lazy day feel!
Post a Comment