Monday, May 5, 2008

Illustration Friday : Seed... faith..of idea..of dreams..

Seed...? I've been spending the last few months seeding my mind and springing to the easel in preparation for my first solo show.. and my journey into spring and summer tent canopy fairs....to promote myself and my art.. So, I haven't been around for Illustration Friday, and Ive missed it! I also won another 3rd in a juried show!

So 'please', enjoy some of the fruits of my germination process as the seeds come to light! and feel free to comment!


5 comments:

Ulla said...

brillant!!

Unknown said...

enchanting and lovely!

studio lolo said...

This is beautiful Janice! The light, the hope, the color harmony. Lovely. I can see your experience with your Dad shine through this piece. I imagine he can as well.

Congrats on the show honors! Wishing you well with the rest of them ;)

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Congratulation!
The pictures is really pretty, and lovely,

life without novacaine said...

This painting is stunning! Beautiful use of color and concept!